Tuesday, October 7, 2008

CRAZY BUSY

So is life going by too fast for everyone else, or is it just me who feels left behind? I truly need a few extra hours each day in order to get it all done. Thursday is the end of our nine week grading period. I can't believe that this school year is 1/4 over!

My little man is getting so BIG! He is getting more independent and also becoming a good helper. He loves his familia and is a sweet boy. [with a few two year old tantrums thrown in too! ;) ] He loves his new school and I have been twice to visit. He really enjoys the activities and circle time. (boy do I miss Kindergarten...)

Grandma has been in the hospital for four days- they finally let her out. We are hoping that all of the medicine changes are good and that she won't have anymore drama. (AKA- breakouts and swelling)

I am so excited that fall finally seems to be arriving. Today after the rain it smelled like dead leaves. OK so I know that probably sounds gross- but it signals fall... I love fall. We slept with our windows open last night and it was the best night's sleep I have had in a LONG time.

Anyway...just checking in. And Amanda- you will have to help me with the tagging and stuff- I am clueless!

No comments: